Irresistible Charm in an Idyllic Setting!
Irresistible charm and an idyllic setting will lure first homebuyers, downsizers and investors to this pristine low maintenance home on approximately 414sqm. Resting at the top of a cul-de-sac, it is located within an easy walk to Belmont and Eastfield Parks, bus stops, Merrindale and Eastfield shops, sporting grounds, Tarralla Creek Trail, kindergartens and Dorset Primary School. Only a few minutes’ commute to Tintern Grammar plus the popular shops, eateries and train stations of Croydon and Ringwood East.
– Canopied by a majestic oak tree in a lovely environment of landscaped gardens, the home flaunts endearing kerb appeal
– Inside, a bright sunbathed interior highlighted by a fresh, neutral colour scheme and multiple bay windows provides a warm and inviting ambience throughout
– Wonderfully welcoming, you are greeted by a front lounge room where you can recline after a long day
– The kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; containing a gas upright cooker, a corner pantry plus ample cupboard storage
– A connecting family/meals area is perfectly placed for effortless dining or further relaxation
– Transitioning outside, easy-care gardens frame a paved alfresco; creating the ideal environment to entertain family and friends
– Three bedrooms with sliding built-in wardrobes supply comfortable accommodation
– A contemporary bathroom services the rooms; featuring a shower over bathtub, vanity, toilet and a handy linen press/toiletry cupboard
– A separate European laundry is cleverly concealed behind double doors
– Completing the comfortable, carefree package is the inclusion of gas heating, air conditioning, a shed plus driveway parking.
Make An Enquiry
Don't settle for any real estate agent.
Find The Best Agent today.