Enchanting Abode Exhibits an Abundance of Potential!
Straight from a picture book, this classic home oozes charm & sophistication. Boasting a striking double brick Lucas Morris home. This red brick facade and vintage allure is the ultimate opportunity to renovate & expand upon what is an already exceptional property, all whilst being conveniently located close to the heart of Ringwood East.
The endearing residence is encircled by a lavish garden oasis, creating a picturesque backdrop for the main living & dining area upon entry. An open-plan kitchen with meals/family space sits conveniently nearby, offering the ideal format for catering to family & friends. Complete with ample benchtop space and a wealth of cabinetry, it will easily appease every at-home chef. The three generous bedrooms plus study are accommodated by two bathrooms, with the master enjoying its own en-suite. A substantial rear yard and established pergola offers fantastic outdoor entertainment, with the ability to oversee the lush greenery.
Live in the home right away or it does provide scope to further improve to suit a more contemporary lifestyle. On the lower level, a huge double remote garage leads to loads of under house storage with the possibility of a workshop area if so desired.
• Close to a number of premium lifestyle amenities including Tintern Grammar, Tinternvale Primary, Eastwood Primary, Ringwood East Shops & cafés, Ringwood East Station, Eastland Shops & Eastlink.
• Three spacious robed bedrooms are serviced by two original bathrooms
• Front-of house study ideal for those working from home
• Ducted heating & cooling with a charming fireplace in the formal living
• Generous laundry facilities with linen press storage
• Multiple living areas to cater for the largest of families
• Idyllic elevated living enjoying treetop views
• Live in now or renovate to modernise
Make An Enquiry
Don't settle for any real estate agent.
Find The Best Agent today.