6 Earnshaw Drive, Carrum Downs
With a grand and impressive street frontage, this beautifully portioned family home is situated comfortably on a fully landscaped block suitable for growing families with enough space for even the in-laws to stay.
Great palms adorn the beautifully built 5 bedroom home. With brilliant views of the sunset over the horizon which can be seen from the huge master bedroom on the second story. Combined with an astonishingly large walk in robe where you can enter the master ensuite. Show casing a great spa bath with massage features, you can relax and unwind after a frantic day. Don’t have time to sit down and relax in the spa bath, then jump into the double sized shower.
The master bedroom leads off from the second story ‘parents retreat’ which also has a built-in bar with bar fridge included to entertain all your friends and family. Go out through the glass door onto the balcony and enjoy the view of your immaculate garden which has been beautifully landscaped.
Downstairs you will find the kitchen as the centre star with black counter and white cupboards. This lively kitchen has plenty of storage and space to move around as you cook. Plumbed in fridge is also included.
Other features of this home include:
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes
– 2 master bedrooms – down stairs and upstairs.
– Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen with induction cook top.
– 5 Air conditioning units (1 in each of the master bedrooms) and 2 ceiling fans.
– Aluminium windows
– Colour bond iron roof
– Drive through double car garage
– Fully landscaped gardens and shed in back garden
– 8 Solar panels with approximately 2kw