23 Bittern-Dromana Road, Balnarring
Sitting proudly at the end of a tree lined driveway is this striking reproduction home in a manicured garden setting that epitomises the Peninsula lifestyle. Sprawling lawns, beautiful specimen trees and privacy hedging create a relaxed setting that makes both open-air and indoor entertaining a pleasure. With three zoned living spaces suitably scaled for large families, faithful yet contemporary bathrooms and a lovely balance of period features, this north facing residence is truly a delight to behold.
* Four spacious robed bedrooms plus study all with framed garden views.
* Open-plan kitchen, casual meals area and family room with an atmospheric open fire.
* Granite bench-tops, gas stove cooking and abundant cabinetry and walk-in pantry.
* Separate formal dining room and lounge rooms plus media/rumpus room.
* Generous ceiling heights, quality floor coverings and window furnishings throughout.
* Shady return veranda with extended decking at the rear ideal for secluded entertaining.
* Lockup workshop/garage (10m x 10m approx) with remote doors, alarm system, fitted workshop space and toilet.
* Two paddocks with loose box access ideal for small livestock plus chook house & run.
* Approx 120,000L of tank water storage (predominantly underground).
* Treatment plant septic with sub-surface garden irrigation system.
* Short drive to lovely Balnarring village and nearby Western Port beaches.