2 Hesket Court Greenvale
SUCCESSFULLY TAKEN OVER AND SOLD BEFORE AUCTION – IN JUST 9 DAYS – BY JASON PADULA!
– One of Greenvale’s most visually striking homes, with its distinctive white rendering and electric blue terra cotta roof tiles
– In tightly-held wide L-shaped court in the very heart of ‘established’ Greenvale, with thoroughfare access to parkland and mere walking distance to all amenities
– A ‘one-owner’ home much loved over the past 21 years, measuring 41 squares (approx.) and set on a flat sprawling 768m2 allotment
– Entertain family + friends all year round via the 6m x 12m (approx.) pergola with cafe blinds and fully fenced salt-chlorinated/solar-heated concrete pool + spa
– Beautifully manicured tropical gardens featuring 11 established palms trees, giving off a decidedly ‘resort-like’ ambience
– Grand entry foyer leading to a blend of formal/informal living areas and ample bedroom/bathroom accommodation
– Large, practical kitchen enhanced by high gloss patterned ‘Emporite’ cupboards (also featured in all 3 bathrooms), higher than normal benches, thick black granite tops/splashback, walk-in pantry and quality appliances including double oven
– Tiled upstairs balcony with idyllic views over the rooftops out to both Woodlands National Park and the city
– Great-sized garaging, complete with separate fitted out workshop
– Host of extras including a premium steel frame structure, alluring gas log fire (encased in feature stacked stone wall) in the family room, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, alarm, intercom, vacuum maid, 2,000 litre water tank, 390 litre gas hot water service, fitted solar panels on roof (+ inverter), shed and more
– In a price range offering plenty of ‘bang for your buck’ and with all the space + entertaining options you’ll ever need, do not hesitate to make this special home yours…just in time for summer!