Low Maintenance, Spacious Living!
Conveniently located only moments away from local transport including bus stops, schools and the ever-popular West Street shopping precinct, is this well maintained three-bedroom family home. On entry you’ll be immediately impressed with spacious living zones and a well-designed floorplan, making this perfect for both home buyers or investors.
– Brick Veneer home built in 1977 (approx.)
– Land size 566m2 (approx.)
– Three carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fan and built in robes in the master bedroom & built in robes to the third bedroom
– Clean and tidy timber kitchen with laminate benchtops, 4 burner gas cooktop and oven, double pantry and breakfast bench
– Generously sized sun filled separate lounge & meals zones with carpeted flooring
– Centrally positioned bathroom offering walk in shower, single vanity and combined toilet
– Full sized laundry with double trough, built in cupboards and external access to the rear yard
– Outside, a great sized yard with a garden shed
– Plenty of off-street parking available with a single gated carport, a carspace behind the gate and a 2nd driveway offering a 3rd off street car space
– Complimented with many extras including: gas ducted heating, wall air-conditioner, wall heater & security doors.
POTENTIAL RENTAL RETURN: $340 – $360 per week (approx.)
– Located within walking distance to West Street shopping strips, parks and local schools
– Close to Glenroy & Gowrie stations
– Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific CityLink, Ring Road and airport access
This weeks open for inspections:
- Wednesday 15th May: 5.00pm – 5.20pm
- Saturday 18th May: 10.00am – 10.20am