53 Freestone Drive, Upper Coomera, QLD
Vacant, spacious and on 622sqm of land, this open planned home with two living areas is bordered by reserve with enough room for a pool. 53 Freestone is on the market for the first time since being built in 2006. The owner has decided now is the time to sell with the home tenant free and ready to move your family in.
We could use big words describing this homes layout and endless possibilities however the opportunity to purchase vacant homes of this size don’t come along very often. This home should appeal to Owner Occupiers as well as savvy investors looking to add to their portfolio.
With the Billion Dollar Coomera Westfield currently under construction at a rapid pace 3km away opportunities at this price will not be around much longer. Call today for inspection times before it’s too late
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* 3 further Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Open planned air conditioned dining/kitchen with breakfast bench
* Huge second living with ceiling fan
* Undercover alfresco accessed through double glass sliding doors
* In walking distance to super markets, both public and private schools, public transport, cafés and takeaway outlets
Positioned 4 minutes to Exit 54 on the M1, you are less than 40 mins to Brisbane City and less than 30 minutes to Surfers Paradise. Both Brisbane International Airport and Coolangatta International Airport under an hour away. Coomera train station is a 5 minute drive away and with the light rail extension completed by December opening rail travel up from the Sunshine Coast to Broadbeach makes now the time to buy!