Family Flexibility & Possibilities!
Perfectly poised at the tip of a quiet cul de sac, offering generous space, scope and the configuration for self-contained accommodation, this versatile property set on 1,003 sq m approx. will prove very popular amongst large/extended families or those seeking the ideal site to bring their dream home to life.
Set over two levels, it features a spacious light-filled lounge and dining room, fully equipped kitchen with timber cabinetry plus a large rear rumpus. Four robed bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom and two-way toilet, the master bedroom containing an en-suite. Two elevated outdoor patios afford ample room to entertain and overlook the sizeable, secure backyard.
Ideal for teenagers, guests, in-laws or home-based workers, a large ground-level studio, living or additional bedroom space is complemented by a bathroom, wardrobe and kitchenette; with separate access supplied through the remote four-car garage. A gated tandem carport provides extra parking for trades or recreational vehicles, as does the wide front driveway.
A superbly central location seals the deal; situated within walking distance to buses and the Tarralla Creek Trail. Only minutes from parks, recreational facilities, Heathmont East Pre and Primary Schools, Heathmont Shopping Village and Train Station.
* Versatile family property or dream home site set on 1,003 sq m approx.
* Spacious light-filled lounge/dining and rear rumpus room
* Fully equipped kitchen with timber cabinetry
* Two outdoor patios overlooking a sizeable, secure backyard
* Lower-level studio, living or bedroom space with bathroom, wardrobe and kitchenette
* Ducted heating, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Generous storage and car accommodation
* Near buses, parks, trails, schools, Heathmont Shopping Village and Train Station
This week’s Open for Inspections:
- Thursday 21st February: 6.30pm – 7.00pm
- Saturday 23rd February: 11.00am – 11.30am